Ox Publishing takes your privacy seriously.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain products or services, and when you visit our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register for a service with us, we ask for your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment information. Once you register with us and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your cookie information and the page you requested.
- We use this information to fulfill your requests for certain services, and to contact you about service updates, technology tips, and new services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms and Conditions , or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
- We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
- We give you the ability to edit your Account Information and preferences at any time.
- You may request to terminate your account by contacting our customer service department <email@example.com >, or by contacting a service representative through links on any of the company websites.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas we uses industry-standard SSL-encryption and 128-bit digital encryption to protect data transmissions.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.